Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tick tock goes the clock...

Whoosh goes time.

... unless I'm sitting around the hospital, then it's somewhat less of a whoosh.

I came across an article whilst getting my news online... I rarely read the paper anymore. As often happens with me, an article has a link that I might click on and from there, it doesn't take me long before I am four or five (or more) clicks away from the first article.

At any event, I'm shocked and amazed that it's been ten years already that John Kennedy Jr. crashed... TEN years. Look, I know it wasn't like it was a few years ago, but I really was surprised to read that it was ten already. I mostly listen to my iPod now, but for as much as I listen to an actual radio (mostly while driving) I won't even go into the songs I hear on the oldies station.

No comments: